2 Jan 2015

Return to Unit Overviews

By now, I'm sure you have all realized that I've been well behind schedule on my Warhammer 40,000 reviews; I am yet to reach the half-way mark of my Ork review and haven't even had a chance to really go over Space Wolves, Grey Knights, Dark Eldar and Blood Angels. The rumours point to Necrons and End Times: Thanquol releasing in the next month or so and I want to keep up with those as best as possible; I am absolutely sick of falling behind. With my ill cat and lots of other stuff happening lately, I think it makes more sense to just do Unit Overviews for each codex and army book until I catch up with the concurrent releases, then continue with my full reviews from there as a diversion. However it goes, I'll be sure to post a proper article up soon. Thanks again for the support!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your cat! I'd be beside myself if something happened to one of my moggies

    ReplyDelete