25 Nov 2014

My Apologies!

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

I must apologize to everyone who has been patiently awaiting more additions to the Ork Tactica series, something which was already long overdue and needn't suffer from any unnecessary delays. Unfortunately, I fell prey to the latest time-eater from Bioware, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and have been on a gaming binge since the most recent Thursday. It is every bit as good as I hoped it would be and a huge return to form for Bioware after the disappointing Mass Effect 3 (that I still enjoyed, mind) and massive step backward that was Dragon Age 2. Suffice it to say that I will be posting up Ork articles every two days as normal from now on, seeing as my interest in Inquisition slowly wanes now that I have afforded it over fifty hours of my time in the space of four days. I already have several articles all finished up and awaiting approval, meaning I can turn my attention to the awesome looking End Times: Khaine release. I am still massively disappointed that there are no new models in the release as well as no rules to field a true Avatar of Khaine - as impressive as Tyrion is, a true Avatar of the Bloody-Handed God he is not - but otherwise the leaked rules and background should offer very interesting changes to the make-up of all Elven armies. But enough of my ranting, my laziness demands action as punishment and I look forward to continuing the Ork series tonight!

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

3 comments:

  1. No apology necessary. We've all been waiting a long time for the quality promised (and it seems delivered) in Dragon Age: Inquisition! Even though it's not Warhammer related, I'd love to hear your review of it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to be doing a review of it soon, I've had so much fun with it even if there are some hiccups (mostly technical issues and bugs) that are to be expected with a game of its' scope. About the only really game-breaking thing I've noticed so far is a skill combination you can pull off with one party member as well as the Inquisitor if you upgrade their skills a certain way that makes them virtually invincible, able to solo super-bosses!

      Delete