23 May 2014

Taking 7th Edition In

Hey guys, Learn2Eel here with another quick update. The reason for the recent lack of content has been the steady leaks of 7th Edition Warhammer 40,000 from trusted sources such as Kirby over on 3plusplus and Naftka on Faeit 212. I've been taking it all in - with particular regards to Psykers - and mulling over what the changes will mean for each army in the game. As much as a lot of the rule changes seem like minor tweaks, the culmination of all these small details will still see a heavily changed meta. Vehicles of all kinds will be seen far more commonly rather than just Skimmers, while ranged Flying Monstrous Creatures like Fateweaver or Hive Crones received immeasurable buffs over the more melee oriented ones such as Daemon Princes.

There is a lot to cover and it seems like I will have to put the Astra Militarum Tactica series on indefinite hold with so much to address from the core rulebook. I'm hoping to get a continuation of the Psykers in 7th Edition mini-series posted up by tomorrow night, though as always I make no promises! As a side note, you can expect my next video game review in the next fortnight; Watch Dogs has been one of my most anticipated games for the past two years, and I am very excited to finally share my thoughts on what looks to be a fantastic experience. From Australia with love, have a nice day and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new edition of Warhammer 40,000!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having some computer issues at the moment, very peculiar ones. I may have to delay the next article unfortunately! :(

    ReplyDelete